number of colornames?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 18:48:55 EST 2007

Looking at the stack "color names reference", there are
37*15 tiles which is 555 and the colornames() yields 552.
Their may be 3 dups in a few color runs.

What are you looking at the show "2000+" names?
Are the lines of your list sorted alphabetically or random?
Are the names for each I unique?

Could you please post the loop you are using to iterate and not getting the
sensible answers?

 Jim Ault
Las Vegas