OT: The State of Video Capture Spring 2007

Mark Powell mark_powell at symantec.com
Fri Feb 9 16:03:13 EST 2007

You might look at the Visual Communicator product from a company called
Serious Magic.

http://www.seriousmagic.com/

The company has been acquired by Adobe, so I don't know how they plan on
integrating it into their offerings.  It is very script-based ('script'
as in the playwright/Hollywood sense, not in the progammatic sense) and
like everything has its pro's and con's.

Mark