Unicode Question

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Feb 4 11:28:11 EST 2007

David, thanks for the reply - it's actually both questions.
I like the style of interface using set/getprops, and will probably
do exactly what you suggest.

However, the unicode problem is that in an ID3 tag, text information
(that the library will extract from the tag) may be encoded as
unicode or not, and it isn't necessarily consistent within a tag ie.
some strings are, some aren't. So I need to figure out how best to
let the user of the library know what kind of string is being delivered.

Best,

Mark