Endless Looping Chapter 2

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Feb 3 23:52:00 EST 2007

Hi Joe,

Short of universal execution controllers (which I'm not aware of), I would
recommend you do something like this:

First, identify where the problem is.
- comment out most of your code, just leaving some very basic stuff.
- save.
- run a test.
- uncomment a little code.
- save.
- do another test.
- repeat this cycle until you get a failure.

When you finally get a failure, you'll know it's associated with the code you
most recently uncommented.

Second, use one of the methods you now know from previous posts to interrupt the
endless loop when it happens.

HTH -
Phil Davis