Memory Problem?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sat Feb 3 12:57:31 EST 2007

I don't think this will be a memory problem - more likely an IAC type
problem in that revCopyFile uses AppleScript and the equivalent on windows.
If the delay between starting the event and completing it is very large and
in the mean time you have issued a cue of events - I guess things are
getting clogged. I think the way around it is to figure out a way of
monitoring when the copy has completed and only then issuing the next
revCopyFile command. However I am not sure how you would do this - one thing
that you could try as well is to make a zip, issue one copy then unzip?

I'd love to know how you get on as it is a situation that does come up from
time to time?