game-based learning

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Feb 2 13:57:08 EST 2007

Richard,

I'm a little reluctant to expose this thinking to public scrutiny at
this time, but almost ten years ago I was prepared to launch a major
endeavor that was combination electronic book and game; however, I
got distracted - big time, and never really got back to it. One of
the reasons was that I really didn't have the programming
capabilities to do it without major funding from some source and I
was unwilling to sell the idea to anyone else who might eventually
distort my goals. Please disregard all the references to financing,
and a few others  with respect to anticipated goals and a phone
number that is no longer is service. The basic tenants are still
sound and desirable. Perhaps, with Revolution's cross platform
capabilities and multimedia aspirations, I may eventually be able to
start work in ernest on the project.

visit:  <http://members.cox.net/pepetoo/>

Some will call it a pipe dream; others may go even farther with "who
in the hell does he think he is?" You can make your own decision.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins