OT: Quicktime Streaming Server on LInux

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Fri Feb 2 05:47:24 EST 2007

We've taken perhaps 100 25-50 MB quicktime movies (all at 450 x 340,
full color, 30 fps) and compressed them down to typically 3-6 MB each
using Quicktime Pro's mpeg-4 compressor with relatively little
degradation. These have then been put into an account at
Streamhoster.com. We've found that streaming these into our Rev app
works reliably and has turned out to be a low cost solution.

Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies