LIST and RUNREV security

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Feb 1 15:03:14 EST 2007

I'm still getting an inordinate amount of SPAM from scumbags that
somehow harvested my special RUNREV email address. I only use this
address for my business with Runrev, so I can kill it if it gets too
much spam.

Unfortunately, changing this email address will have to be done at
five or more places. My official RunRev address, the bug-list, the
two mail-lists, and the authorization for my Rev Space all use this
address.

How can this happen? I thought our email addresses were sacrosanct at
Rev. Does my email address still get shown in plain view on the Forum
and Bugzilla sites?

and yes, I did file a bugzilla report on this as well.

sqb
--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o