RevFont not working on Mac Intel

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 23 05:18:14 EST 2007

Hi,

While working on a client's project, I encountered a problem with
revFont.dll. I am trying to make it work on Windows XP on a Mac
Intel. I have tried the external with Rev 2.8.1 and 2.9-dp-3.

The first time I use this external, all works fine. The unicode fonts
I'm using load correctly and I can enter text using all characters of
the font (ranging from 0x0100 to 0xE6FF).

After writing some text, I quit the standalone or Revolution and want
to try again. The second time, the external and the fonts seem to
load, but I can't get any visible text. The unicodeText property has
been set correctly, but the text is just not rendered. It looks there
are only a few tabs in the field.

On my PC, all works fine. The problem only occurs with Win XP running
on the Mac.

Has anyone else seen this or similar behaviour?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com