ANN: Silly HTML mail sender on RevOnline

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Dec 20 08:15:20 EST 2007

Hello Friends,

While doing some tests on HTML email sending, I created a silly stack
that is able to send plain text/HTML emails. It is based on my Raw
Smtp email sender so it is good for testing because it does not depend
on email configurations as it acts as the smtp mailer (which make some
servers think your email is spam.)

The useful code for assembling the mime message is inside the send
button, the smtp code is on the stack script.

This is a simple and easy to understand stack, I though people might
want it. It's on my RevOnline user space.

cheers
andre