TWAIN and RunRev

Derek Bump runrev at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Dec 18 09:34:13 EST 2007

I've been looking for a TWAIN solution for Revolution for quite some
time.  Unfortunately, the only solution I can find is to use a TWAIN
command line interface that costs from $199 to $1,099 for royalty free
use.  This would be a solution for Windows machines.  I don't know about
the Mac (it may even be built in).

http://www.brothersoft.com/twain-commander-26877.html
http://www.burrotech.com/quickscan.php
http://www.twain.org/

You may also want to look into SANE, which is some sort of updated
version of TWAIN (don't quote me).

http://www.ellert.se/twain-sane/
http://www.sane-project.org/

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/