Menubar on Windows???

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Dec 17 10:42:22 EST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:26 PM, Peter Brigham wrote:

> Thanks to Ken Ray, Jacqueline Gay, Eric Chatonet, and all others
> who helped clarify how the menubar works. It gives me a lot better
> basis for going ahead with my projects. This list is a godsend. It
> would be great if there were some readily available documentation
> for this kind of stuff -- I've learned a lot by browsing the
> dictionary, etc, but I haven't found any source of clarification of
> the bigger picture for these kind of things. The next area for me
> to puzzle out is using object templates and profiles. Another
> corner of Rev that the docs are woefully inadequate in explaining....

Peter,

I have an extensive collection of "tutorials for beginners" on
various Rev topics that my colleagues and I have put together for our
beginning programming in Revolution course. Anyone in the Rev
community is welcome to access them. There is a tutorial on Menus is
Rev, among many others. Hope you find them useful.

http://revolution.byu.edu

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay