Developer Dreams... Random Numbers

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Dec 16 10:53:18 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

After reading a few of the site's FAQs, I can see that "they" have a
very high degree of confidence in the "randomness" they are
producing; however, as with all things in life, even "they" leave the
door open for the, what they consider to be remote possibility, that
even what they produce is not truly random. Proving one way or
another is just too much for anyone. Thanks for your own thoughts.

Joe Wilkins