Developer Dreams... Random Numbers

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sun Dec 16 00:07:36 EST 2007

That is the point of the article...

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/december/issue39/

The random.org site uses variations in atmospheric noise -- an external,
physical, unpredictable, and truly random phenomenon -- to generate its
numbers. The article describes a simple way to make use of this site within
Rev; Mark's library provides a more sophisticated way (that is also
friendlier to the service).

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote ...