[OT] Christmas Special - DivX Pro Free

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:43:41 EST 2007

Every now and then the old 'what video format for Win' users if they don't
have QuickTime comes up on this List. I'm not a Win user so I have no idea
what the popularity of DivX is, but as they are giving DivX Pro away for
Free at the moment, it may help some Mac developers! Oh, and I'll leave you
to read the fine print, the offer may not be valid for software developers -
as a hobbyist myself, it's really only for personal use.

You can read about it here:

http://macapper.com/2007/12/13/divx-pro-free-for-christmas/

Follow the links where they'll want your e-mail address so they can send you
a license key, after that you'll be taken to the page to download DivX Pro.

Merry Christmas