Menubar on Windows???

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 23:26:42 EST 2007

Thanks to Ken Ray, Jacqueline Gay, Eric Chatonet, and all others who
helped clarify how the menubar works. It gives me a lot better basis
for going ahead with my projects. This list is a godsend. It would be
great if there were some readily available documentation for this
kind of stuff -- I've learned a lot by browsing the dictionary, etc,
but I haven't found any source of clarification of the bigger picture
for these kind of things. The next area for me to puzzle out is using
object templates and profiles. Another corner of Rev that the docs
are woefully inadequate in explaining....

gratefully,
-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

-- AMAZING BUT TRUE... Having children is hereditary. If your parents
didn't have any, then you probably won't either.