Images Miscolored

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:40:59 EST 2007

A friend of mine cooked up a fix.  He created an automator action that
will change all the files from png to jpg by making a new jpg image
and pasting the png into it.  Apparently, when simply saving the png
to a jpg (from Preview) it does not solve the problem.  This is
definitely a Revolution problem, because the images display just fine
in every other program, but I don't even know how to submit a bug like
this when I am not sure what causes it or exactly why the fix works.
Can anyone give me a hint on this?

  TTFN
    Bridger