Images Miscolored

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:59:17 EST 2007

Hey,
  I am experiencing an odd problem with the way some images in my stack
created on Leopard show up on Tiger.  Their colors get off.  Some grey
images end up with a very distinctive blue tint.  I can't quite pinpoint the
cause though.  The problem does not happen to all images, but I can't figure
out a pattern.  It can be an image referenced by filename, or imported into
the stack.  I thought maybe it is only the images I created in Photoshop
CS3, but others display just fine.  I don't have Tiger machine to test on,
so I am a little limited in what I can try.  The images in question look
fine in Preview on Tiger, but start looking odd when displayed in a stack.
I have uploaded one of the troubled images as a png and its original
Photoshop file, if anyone could give me a hand.
www.fieryferret.com/oddimages/PreviewBack.png
www.fieryferret.com/oddimages/PreviewControls.psd

  TTFN
    Bridger Maxwell