Standalone Text Field problem for WindowsXP

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Dec 9 11:15:23 EST 2007

Hi Ken,

I believe I mentioned in a subsequent posting that what you suggest
WAS the case; however, fixing that still did not fully resolve the
problem. My biggest question regarding that subject is: "How in the
devil did the menubar get way up there in the first place?" I sure
didn't put it there when it was created. That has me stumped.

Thanks, anyway.

Joe Wilkins