Field of Card of Stack

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Dec 8 09:40:32 EST 2007

Nothing earthshattering, just something I've wondered about.

If you have a stack with one card, far as I can tell both of the
following work, but shouldn't the second one fail?

get fld "Seaweed" of cd "Aquaplants" of stack "Waterbabies"
get fld "Seaweed" of stack "Waterbabies"

If no card is specified, what exactly does it do?   Is it an
"undocumented feature" that it catches your error in forgetting to
specify a card?

Just something I've wondered about every time I caught a piece of
code where I'd forgotten to specify a card, and the code still worked.

Shari
--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games
BIackjack GoId