How to auto startup

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Dec 6 15:33:21 EST 2007

On Dec 6, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Jim Ault wrote:

> For me this works:
>
> Go system preferences, Accounts
> then click on the user, then choose 'login items'
>
> Add anything to the list using the + button, check mark toggle to
> have the
> item start as hidden or visible.
>
> This does not involve any alias files, but does require the admin
> password.
>
> Hope this helps you.

Hi Jim,

My distributors are doing this now.  I am trying to speed up the
process of setting up a new Mac to improve distribution speed.  I
will be working to have my software automatically manage things
like:  auto starting, energy savings, screen saver, and network
device settings.

Anything we can do to get these and included peripherals set up stuff
down to a single click, the better for us all in the end.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com