copy large files in Rev on Mac

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Dec 6 15:02:58 EST 2007

On the other hand, a package is really a folder, it's just treated by
the finder as a single thing for the convenience of the user. Maybe
not so convenient for the developer copying stuff around, but then
it's no bad thing, IMO, that users' convenience takes priority over
developers'.

Perhaps it would be useful if Rev added a third category to files and
folders - packages, though a function that filtered 'the folders'
based on the presence of the file "/Contents/info.plist" might work
well enough.

function thePackages
   put the folders into foList
   repeat for each line L in foList
     if there is a file (L & "/Contents/info.plist") then put L & cr
after packageList
   end repeat
   return char 1 to -2 of packageList
end thePackages