OS X cgi error

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Dec 6 06:26:33 EST 2007

I'm doing more reading through the archives and getting even more
confused. Will the Darwin engine run on an Intel Mac? Is ANYTHING
else needed in the CGI folder besides the Darwin engine and the
hello.cgi script? I see references to other Apache libraries that MAY
be needed, but that's not clear to me. I already asked the question
about the license.rev stack (is it needed?). Should the hello.cgi
script use CR or CRLF?

I've tried every possible permission setting and it still does not work.

Thanks.
Richard Miller