copy large files in Rev on Mac

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Dec 6 02:50:10 EST 2007

so, how exactly do you copy a folder full of files when some of them are
folders? Let's say I want to copy only the files in folder "temp", and NOT
the other folders

In windows I do:

set the defaultfolder to "temp"
get the files
repeat for each line L in it
  put URL ("binfile:" & L) into URL ("binfile:" & myNewPath)
end repeat

How much more difficult is it on Mac?..assuming you also have to copy
creator codes  too.

On Dec 5, 2007 8:38 PM, Trevor DeVore