RR 2.9.0-dp-2 & VBscript

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Wed Dec 5 18:52:33 EST 2007

Hi,

I hope one of you has got Adobe InDesign CS2 installed, because I
could use some help...
It might be a bug in sending VB scripts from RR but maybe someone can
confirm this of help me out...

When I send the following script to InDesign, the file is opened as
expected:
on mouseUp
     put "Set vIND = CreateObject(" & q("InDesign.Application.CS2") &
")" & cr into vScript
     put "Set vDoc = vIND.Open(" & q("C:\test.indd") & ")" & cr after
vScript
     do vScript as "vbscript"
     put the result
end mouseUp

When I add a line to this script, it gives an execution error:
on mouseUp
     put "Set vIND = CreateObject(" & q("InDesign.Application.CS2") &
")" & cr into vScript
     put "vIND.ScriptPreferences.UserInteractionLevel =
InDesign.idUserInteractionLevels.idNeverInteract" & cr after vScript
     put "Set vDoc = vIND.Open(" & q("C:\test.indd") & ")" & cr after
vScript
     do vScript as "vbscript"
     put the result
end mouseUp

When I save the script as a file and try to run it from within
InDesign, it works fine.
And it doesn't matter what code I add to the script, it just doesn't
work...

Anyone any ideas?

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers