https Help Needed

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Aug 30 00:48:09 EDT 2007

Recently, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Hello Scott,
> don't know if you already solved that.

No, I didn't, but I was hoping you might offer a solution. :-)

> have you tried:
>
> LibURLSetSSLVerification false

Definitely.  The problem seems to be that using native Rev to access a
secure server is unreliable on OSX.  In my testing so far I'm getting empty
results with nothing happening.  Windows is OK.

> your cURL line below is doing just that with the -k in it. Maybe with this
> setting in place, everything works.

I really don't understand what that shell thing is doing.  I was hoping
there was some way to adapt it to my needs.  I'm just a simple designer. :-)

> PS: you know that TM|Colors and TM|Align are my favorite plugins here...

Glad to hear it.  But just wait until Revolution Live in Las Vegas... :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design