How am I supposed to answer a Post???

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Aug 20 14:52:21 EDT 2007

How exactly am I supposed to answer on this list?  I asked a question
this morning, recieved a reply from Eric.  I tried to clarify my
question and it hasn't shown up on the mail archives.  I tried to send
it twice.  I'm using "RE:" and the original subject of the question.
What am I doing wrong?

I get the digest version and I'm using the address at the top of the
digest emails.  Do I HAVE to receive individual emails (most on subjects
that don't interest me) in order to engage in a "conversation" on a problem?

len morgan