TAB and selection of text

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Aug 15 04:10:45 EDT 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:35:50 +0200, Reinhold Venzl-Schubert wrote:

> I have some textfields on my card.
> I want to jump from one field to another with a TAB.
> But some fields shall be leaved out.
> Where can I adjust it?

Tab order is based on the 'layer' property of each field (which is set
on the "Size and Postion" tab in the Inspector), so if you set the
layer of each of your fields in the order you want them, you'll get the
tab order you're looking for.

> When I jump into a field all text is selected.
> With a click on any key the content is deleted.
> I want to jump to a field with TAB but do not select it.
> Where can I adjust this?

Really? I just made a simple stack in Rev, and it selects *after* the
text of fields that are tabbed to. Are you sure you don't have
something else possibly interfering?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com