TTS

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Aug 5 06:40:23 EDT 2007

Hi John,

Sorry, it seems Chinese TTS won't work with Revolution. Chinese text
is always Unicode in Revolution and apparently your TTS engine
doesn't understand that.

It looks like it should be possible to convert GB2321 to unicode and
back with a script, just like GB2312 (see Wikipedia). After
converting unnicode text to GB2321, you can export the binary text to
a file and use the command line or a VBScript to open this with your
commercial TTS engine. Don't try to display DB2312 in Revolution, as
it won't display properly.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 5-aug-2007, om 6:37 heeft jgrubb75 at cybertrails.com het volgende
geschreven: