Error Dialog Advice?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Aug 4 14:55:00 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

 From the errorDialog page in the docs:

---start---
A list of possible execution errors is contained in the "cErrorsList" property
of the first card of the stack "revErrorDisplay". You can view the list with the
following statement:

   answer the cErrorsList of card 1 of stack "revErrorDisplay"

  Note:  The exact format of the errorContents may change from release to release.
---end---

What I've done in the past is copy the contents of the above customProperty into
a field of my own and experiment with lookups of lines in it until I get the
right info for the given error. I never can remember which of those numbers
represents what.

HTH -
Phil Davis