save data in custom properties in a stack- or a text file?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Aug 2 23:58:19 EDT 2007

Again I say it's how you or your user use the data, and their skill
in maintaining it without errors.
If you find yourself complaining about editing custom properties in
the inspector, then take an hour and write a property editor that
saves properties instead of saving as a text file. This allows you to
control and contain the data easier.   If your users make errors
editing text files (extra spaces, etc) then put the data entry under
your control - verify each item before entry.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o