moving resources out of a resource fork

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu Aug 2 13:41:51 EDT 2007

Im starting to do a port of an old hypercard stack i have to a new
Rev app. The old stack has a pile of pict resources and i need to
export them all out. I can easily access them and copy them with
resedit or rezilla, but i remember having an old os9 app that would
take and export all the pict resources out of a resource fork to pict
files in bulk. I cant remember if i wrote this in hypercard (with
some externals) or if this was a commercial application. anyone
remember anything like this or have a simple process to do this?

thanks

jeff

Jeffrey Reynolds