Being dumb with "repeat" and "&"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 1 12:35:37 EDT 2007

Hi Judy,

What is really in n? Is it possible that n contains 1.0, 2.0 etc
instead of 1, 2 etc? I had a similar problem after setting the
numberformat.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 1-aug-2007, om 18:29 heeft Judy Perry het volgende geschreven: