TARGET bug..please check

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 30 23:05:03 EDT 2007

Thanks Sarah,

I put at the beginning of the script: "put the target into tTarget"
then replaced "the target" with "tTarget" and it still acted the exact
same way. The last statement "select text of the target" is replaced
by "select text of tTarget" and it still selects text in the wrong
field.

I agree, perhaps not a target bug, but some sort of weird object layer
bug. Not sure how I can use 'closeField' to validate field contents if
I can't reliably select the text of the field I'm checking...any
ideas?

-Chipp