My Logitech mouse . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 11:23:19 EDT 2007

Umm, muffled apologies:

I have a Logitech Wheel Mouse connected to my
Wind-Tunnel.

So, thought I would check the drivers . . . pom, pom,
pom:

"No Logitech Devices detected"

reinstalled drivers

rebooted

same.

As my mouse was plugged-in via a ISB port on my
keyboard I jacked it in first through a USB hub to my
second USB port on the Computer (first port used by
keyboard), then directly via the second USB port.
Still no joy.

So, for some funny reason, the Logitech software does
not see the Logitech mouse - and, that, "dear children
is the moral of my tale".

So, presumably, that is why RR is not picking up the
right-button for mouseDown / mouseUp stuff (although,
oddly enough, I do get all the contextual menus and so
forth).

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.