click outside Rev?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 18:39:19 EDT 2007

OS X to OS X you wouldn't have any problem at all thanks to GUI
scripting. I do a lot of workflow automation this way for apps that
don't have AppleScript dictionaries.

OS X to Windows via Parallels isn't going to work at all, though. As
far as UI Browser* is concerned, everything inside a Parallels window
is a single UI element.

Ian

UI Browser <http://prefabsoftware.com/uibrowser/> is absolutely
essential for this kind of thing, it gives you the AppleScript
commands for performing actions on almost anything under the mouse at
the time, including getting names and attributes of objects.