version 7.2 vs 8.0

TEKNE informatica & comunicazione tekne at gruppoparentesi.it
Thu Apr 26 14:17:01 EDT 2007

Dear Bill,
I think Revolution is a great product, and I am sure that a multiplatform
project requires a lot of work in order to be a "good" product.
In this months I have seen the bugzilla reports and forum discussions and
then I know same patchs proposed by members of this list to fix same
problems.
But I think after a lot of work, these bugs can't be in a final release.
If I sell my commercial software with these errors  the final user asks back
me the money. If I said to my final user that this is a beta version, all it
is different.

--
Riccardo Linzitto
TEKNE informatica & comunicazione