OT: PathFinder

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Apr 22 12:13:22 EDT 2007

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:33:49 -0400, Neal Campbell K3NC wrote:

> I have been using it almost a year now.

Yeah, me too... I love the abilty to drag folders into the tab area so
I can make "release folder sets" for my software.

> By far the most addictive
> feature for me is the drop stack, where you can drag files to it as
> you browse and then grab the stack to copy somewhere else. Its kinda
> like a pop file browser!

I use the image previewer a lot; not only does it show me the image,
but also all the info about it (size, bit depth, etc.). A really
wonderful program!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com