Basic Drawing and Labeling

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 20 11:44:54 EDT 2007

Hi Tod,

This sounds fairly simple. You can use Revolution's paint/draw tools
to draw objects over the existing image and export the result to JPEG
when done. The only slightly more difficult part is that you may need
your own tools palette, but even that isn't too difficult.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 16-apr-2007, om 18:30 heeft Todd Geist het volgende geschreven: