textHeight and textSize

Ferdinand fwvo at planet.nl
Fri Apr 20 11:13:41 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have some troubles with the textHeight and textSize properties.

The documentation says:

"
If you change the field's textSize, Revolution automatically sets the
textHeight to trunc(4/3 * the textSize of field). For example, if the
textSize is set to 12, the textHeight is set to 16 by default. If the
textSize is set to 14, the textHeight is set to 18.
"

With some fonts this is okay, but I have some fonts with a greater
textHeight/textSize ratio. For example handwriting fonts.
With these fonts the text looks not so nice in a field.
Is there a way to determine the good textHeight : textSize ratio
within Revolution ?

Thanks for your help!