Graphics over QT

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 13:20:23 EDT 2007

Try these steps
-------------
semi-transparent =
set the blendlevel of img trees.jpg to 60
set the blendlevel of this stack to 60
set the blendlevel of this stack to 100 --transp
set the blendlevel of this stack to 0
set the blendlevel of fld 1 to 60

------
Do a google for "windowlab rossi"

and you will find a stack that allows you to quickly make windows that have
holes.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas