Rolling Animation

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Apr 13 06:24:24 EDT 2007

Malte... thanks, but in my case I have an already finished
image being applied to a button, so I need to rotate the whole
button and so I don't have these grc angles to use as
"handles"

ooops! blunder. btns don't have angle props... OK

this works

on mouseUp
   set the angle of img "rudra-1.png" to 0
   set the flag of me to not the flag of me
   if the flag of me then
     rollBead1
   end if
end mouseUp

on rollBead1
  local tStep
  put 40 into tStep
   lock screen
     set the angle of image  "rudra-1.png" to  the angle of image
"rudra-1.png"- tStep
   unlock screen
   if the flag of me then send "rollBead1" to me in 80 milliseconds
end rollBead1

I just cannot instantiate those img over multiple locations as btn...
It's OK I can use in descreet groups and place as needed.

cheers from Hawaii