AW: Ugly fonts

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 12:27:02 EDT 2007

Joe,

I have a design/interface question for you. As a photographer, I
often like web and app interfaces which have white or very light grey
text on a dark grey (sometimes *very* dark grey) background - is this
as bad as a coloured background for you?

I'm specifically thinking of apps like Aperture or websites like
http://www.fredmiranda.com/ .

Ian