AW: Ugly fonts

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Apr 12 09:06:18 EDT 2007

As a Windows user I didn't even know about the cleartype option. I just gave
it a try and must say, I switched it off immediately, though I have a  flat
panel. I don't know if it is because I am used over the years to "standard"
display option, but with clear type the fonts look soo smooth and shadowy,
that I took my glasses, because it didn't looked sharp any more.

Just to give you my two cents ;-)