Back to the Future: Classic support?

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Tue Apr 10 17:51:38 EDT 2007

Even if Rev doesn't ever bring Classic and *NIX support up to par with
the Mac OS X and Windows versions, I'd love to see them do a goodwill
gesture and fix the database support in compiled applications for Mac
Classic. Database support works fine in the IDE, but not in compiled
applications and due to that I lost out on doing some fun projects :-(

-Sean

ps.. 2.5 and 2.6 were tested, the database to access was MySQL and the
other database connectors may actually work but I never had access to
those kinds of databases.