Work around for Beep not working on RunRev 2.7.x+

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Apr 7 14:10:30 EDT 2007

Bill wrote:

 > On 4/5/07 1:27 PM, "Richard Gaskin" wrote:
 >
 >> Users have a difficult enough life as it is, why would we want
 >> to beep at them multiple times?
 >
 > You have a point. Maybe it would be easier to just make the beep
 > only able to beep once.

And on balance I can see the value in using it for some types of
debugging.  But I also wonder whether cleaning up the debugger might
address the core issue even better.

 > I also just got an email (from bugzilla) saying the WYSIWIG
 > conflict of the background appearing white has been resolved.
 > It was a minor bug but fixed now.

Good to hear.  I've seen a LOT of BZ reports fixed recently, and I just
did a "Check for Updates" and got a new beta with dozens and dozens of
fixes.  Things are looking good....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation