Who's Kevin?

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Sun Sep 24 09:29:14 EDT 2006

Thanks Klausss (sorry Klaus, I just couldn't resist it!) for the input.
I was surprised to see it was the CEO! I was almost sure it would be a kid who had been fired and threw a spanner in the works before leaving the office.
Anyway I saw Mr. Miller had a post on another Theme, just after ours on the same date, maybe he's still trying to work out what happened himself.
Havn't been able to repeat the incident and as Runtime are gracefully giving me the new update free (Just in time - I bought my  Media 2.7.2. in August about three days before 2.7.3 was released),I can probably forget about it.
Oh! I should have said it was the 'CANC' KEY not a button.
Bye everybody
Barry