Folder permissions question

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Sep 18 10:26:05 EDT 2006

I heard that Mac OS X 10.5 will come with a super secret inovation
called "sudon't" which is an acronym for Super User Don't Do... it
will use the new time travel thing to don't do stupid things as the
super user. I heard this will be backported  to FreeBSD and then to
Linux where it will finally enable Linux to reach the desktop. <g>

PS: ... I am awake for 2 days...