Are there any arrow buttons?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Oct 31 11:30:07 EST 2006

You're probably not the only one experiencing it, just the only one taking
the time to write about it. There have been a lot of issues with the 2.7.x
series, so having the latest update is important. Writing support isn't the
same as filing a bug... and if your license doesn't allow for the update
then you can lobby support to make sure you get it for free.

Anyway, the "recipe" you posted earlier seems to be 100% reproducible --
which is always good -- so they ought to work with you to find out the cause
of the problem.

I would just forward the post with the steps you followed to support (at)
runrev.com and see how they come through on this.

news:C16C7503.22C%jazu at comcast.net...