[OT] Humor

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 02:04:24 EST 2006

The following is not intended to be humorous, but
happened:

Attending a lecture on Visual Basic at the University
of Abertay, Dundee, I got so bored I took out a
slide-rule I always carry for those moments. The
lecturer (who was at least my age - 44) did not know
what it was and told me to leave because; "You are
wasting your time playing with toys".

Needless to say, I was more than happy to be excused
from a compulsory lecture explaining about
subroutines.

AND . . .

after the bomb goes up, I will live in paradise with
my slide-rule :)

love, Richmond

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Hinge & Bracket"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/HandB/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
consider signing yourself.

Richmond Mathewson